A letter to my Guardian Angel ✨

 


Days have passed and years have gone by, yet it's still so hard to believe that you aren’t with us. Birthdays came and went, and every Father’s Day that passed used to feel special, but now it just feels empty. I regret not spending more time with you and not taking you out as often as I should have. From driving me to school every day to teaching me how to drive even when I was reluctant, our time together flowed by so swiftly. I don’t remember a single day when you weren’t worried about me. You were my shield, protecting me from the world, and when you left, that barrier disappeared. It was hard for me to face the world without you.


I felt lost, left with nothing but memories. I always wanted to grow up and give you back all the things you had given me. If only you were here now, life would be so much better. I would take you out for drives and shopping trips, which you loved the most. How I wish you could see me grow just a little longer. 


Six years have passed, and I still think about how different life might have been if you were still here. So many questions remain unanswered. I just want to let you know that I’m doing great. My grades are excellent, and it's my last month as a university student. Mom is doing okay; she has some health issues, but we’re facing them together. We’ve learned and seen many sides of people along the way—challenges you would never have let us face alone. 

And, By the way, I have my own business now. I often wonder how much it would have flourished if you were here, guiding me with your sharp business acumen. You would have been so proud of me.


It was hard at first when your bubble of protection burst. I was clueless, thinking everyone was good and nice, but things were different. You made me strong. I miss you every day. If only I could bring you back to show you how we’re doing. You would be so proud of Mom and me. We’re doing our best to live a better life, hoping to make you proud in heaven.


I hope the angels are treating you well. Give my regards to Muma too; we miss her so much. Home isn’t truly home with both of you there, and I hope Grandfather is happy to be with you both. 


It's Father’s Day today, so I came here to wish you. I was too young back then to give you a proper gift, but if you were here today, I would have done so much more. 

I love you. I hope you’re living a better life out there. I hope to see you on the other side someday.

XOXO🫂✨


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty in your scars

Life’s unpredictability “ART Of LETTING GO”