If only you listened







The thoughts stored in my heart

are eating me up.

This or that,

always a dilemma in my heart.

Everything's crumbled and

the brain has been crushed.

I want to pour out and say everything,

but only if you listened.


I'm tired! I want to be loved.

If only you would try,

ask questions instead of a reply.

I could give my heart to you,

but only if you listened.


Now, let's take a chance 

Instead of ignoring, 

let's try understanding.

Let's change our plain conversation with something interesting.

Who knows, while knowing each other more

we might fall in deep.


Fresh and new.

You can start, I will follow.

Let's talk and listen,

from deep talks to silly jokes.

Let's give our everything and love again.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my Guardian Angel ✨

Life’s unpredictability “ART Of LETTING GO”

Me