Sunset[HOPE]


Different people, Different thoughts:


Everyone has their own perspective towards things.
We are humans and that's how we are made. 
People believe sunsets suggest change: " just like how the dawn marks the start of the night and end of the day."  Some believe that they mark the new beginning and for some they believe that ends are beautiful  as in whichever color: pink, lavender, crimson they come everyone feels that their eyes are blessed. They are the proof no matter what happens, everything can end beautifully.



Similarly for me, the sunsets has always been a ray of hope and a perfect company.

It's not just a simple dawn, but a beautiful promise to come back again the next day just to check me up. Even when they are setting down, it makes me feel that behind the stary sky you are seeing me and there is a hope that you'll rise again the next day.
Sunsets give me a hope that although we have to end things there comes a time when we can start all over  again.

I look up to the colored sky every evening,  as if they are going to say good bye to me. They have been my all time favorite thing to spend time with. Whenever I'm happy, I look at the sunset and click a picture of it, the days when I cry, I go to them and share my pain, and in the days when I miss my dad I just stare up and smile. More than any human, sunset has been there for me in every phase of my life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my Guardian Angel ✨

Life’s unpredictability “ART Of LETTING GO”

Me